Tuesday, September 27, 2011

He is Faithful!

You may or may not share share my faith, but let me just tell you that, God is good all the time - and all the time, God is good!

I was feeling pretty discouraged today as we seem to be off to a slow start. And then God really came though, as He often does, in the form of an earthly angel. You know who you are, and I can only pray that God will bless you many times over for your generosity. You have touched my heart. Thank you seems so inadequate.

Now let's keep it going folks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sue,
    I'm overwhelmed and I don't even know what happened. :) To whomever this person is, we say thank you for your love and generosity!

    Sue, Lisa and everyone else working so hard on behalf of our family -- thank you!!

    ~Jodie

    ReplyDelete